Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Fabulous Fourth

What a fun 4th we had.  The Brawley's invited us over to Niki's parents house for a cookout and swim.  It was a much needed break from our busy weekend which I will post about later.  We got there around 4:30 and Lincoln couldn't wait to get into the pool.  On Friday I told him we could go swim and then it rained all afternoon so we didn't get to go.  Needless to say there as a lot of crying, but we made up for it on Sunday!

Here is Linc with Daddy on the float.
What a big boy!
After all the fun swimming, it was time to cook.  I was put on kid watch duty and got some great shots of Lincoln and Avery playing in the "ring".  They are getting to the age where they want to copy each other and it is just so cute.  They both loved hanging like monkeys.
And playing ring around the rosie.
Then they all fell down.
Lincoln with his hyper face.
Falling down again, so cute!
They needed a rest on the swing afterwards.
We are so thankful that The Brawley's had us over.
After we ate, we put Lincoln down for a short "nap".  I wanted him to get some sleep before we headed out to see fireworks.  This was his first time to see them and I don't think he knew what to expect.  But it all worked out great and he ended up loving them.
Niki and I after a lot of sun and swimming.  You can see the boys in the background looking at the fireworks, so intense.
The Brawley's
"They go BOOM daddy!"
Us, and Linc in his pj's.
Little Miss A, so cute!
Being amazed by the fireworks and the fact this is the latest he has ever stayed up!
My cute boys!
What a great fourth.  I am glad we kept Lincoln up for it, I think he really enjoyed them!  BOOM!


Blog Signature

No comments: