Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Baby Shower For Calvin Eric

This past Saturday Maria and I hosted a baby shower for Niki and Baby Calvin Eric.  Maria and I planned and planned and it turned out super great.  Niki had a great time and everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves.

I made this banner for the front door, it turned out cute, but the letters did not show up on the pictures.  It say's " A Baby Shower For Calvin Eric".  We had the shower at Maria's house, thanks Maria!
I made this banner which was super fun, it was the first thing I made for the shower.  The letters didn't show up in the pictures here either, but it was way cute in person.  It says "Welcome Calvin Eric".
The fun tissue poms!  These are time consuming, but pretty easy to make.  I want to do these for all parties from now on, they really look great.
We did a sweet shop theme for the food.  You always know that will be a huge hit with a bunch of girls.  The chocolate fountain was by far the biggest hit.  We had all the usual dippers, but my favorite was twinkies!
Oh and the marshmellows!  Taste like mini smores!
We also had baked items such as cupcakes, cookies, cookie balls, cake balls and brownies and of course you normal baby shower sherbert punch, yum!
Maria made these cute lolli pops from scratch and I have a burn mark to prove it, haha.  It never fails, I always get hurt and I was not even making them, haha.  I just happen to touch one when it was still like 300 degrees!
Here is the gift table with a few gifts and a cute diaper bag.
She had a great turn out!
More gifts!
Here is the shower girl, Niki and her two little ones, Levi and Avery.  Calvin is due in August!  Who will he look like?
Present Time!
My favorite, the jean diaper.  "I look like #1 when I go #2!"
Niki's sister in law Nikki made her this play mat, it was so cool.  I have to figure out how to make one for K!
Here is Niki's family: Grandma, mom, Niki, Aunt Jennifer, Sister Kali and Sister in Law Nikki with her son Liam.
Maria and I at the end of the shower, it was a lot of fun but we look tired, haha!
Niki and I!
The belly shots, Maria: 12 weeks, Me: 32 weeks and Niki: 36 weeks!
Love you Niki, hope you had a great shower, it was fun putting it together!
Blog Signature

No comments: