Tuesday, July 13, 2010

30 weeks

Last Wednesday I was 30 weeks.  We have been so busy that I have not been as good keeping up with the progress as last time.  I had my 7 month appointment 2 weeks ealier and most everything looked great.  I had to do the glucose test and that came back normal.  But I also did blood work and it came back that I am anemic and so I have started taking iron supplements.  It really surprised me, even thought it really is not a big deal, i think.  The iron has been messing with my stomach, but I finally think we are over that hump and I am taking them with no problem now.  It makes sense, I had been feeling light headed a lot.  They will check me again next week at my 8 month appointment!  Can  you believe it is already that close.  I am also measuring right on, so that is good as well.  After this appointment next week, I start my two week appointments, wow!  Here are some belly shots of 30 weeks.
This was the day of my last flying trip as well.  I headed to El Paso and then Las Cruces for a courthouse dedication we planned at my work.  It was exciting to be making my last trip until the baby is born.
I know Kennedy will be happy about that.  She always kicks a ton when we are flying.
Now I only have 9 more weeks to go.  It is so crazy.  Hopefully a good check up next week!  We are also getting pictures taken next week after our appointment, so that should be fun too!
Blog Signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! I was anemic with Cayden, too. Other than some tummy issues, it was no big deal. It's getting close! And Lincoln's bed looks great :)

Emma's Mommy and Daddy said...

I second that... You look GREAT!!