Monday, March 15, 2010

Love Birds

Saturday was a great day! We went to get Lincoln's toddler bed attachment at Lone Star.  Shhh...we also looked at baby stuff for our upcoming arrival.  We know it seems early (since we don't know the gender yet), but it is never too early to get ideas.  I have a lot of ideas for a girl and not so many for a boy, but it was a lot of fun seeing all they had.  I felt like a kid in a candy store, and Linc loved it too.  He saw this bunk bed that was lower to the ground and had stairs instead of a ladder and enjoyed climbing up and down the stairs.  I think he wants a bunk bed in his future.  For now (well really in a few months) he will use the toddler attachment for his crib.  We are nervous to change his bed.  We had such a hard time with sleep training and now he sleeps great.  I am just worried we will have to start all over once he can get out, that is why we are going to wait a bit.

After we got done and came home to change, it was over to the Brawley's house for dinner and game night!  We made hamburgers and hot dogs and had lots of cobbler (another thing I have been craving).  The kids enjoyed turning Levi's room upside down and Linc even got in his toy chest to hide, haha. 

The highlight of Lincoln's night was seeing his girl pal, Avery.  Boy does he love her and I think she is finally coming around to him.  They played together most of the night, when normally it is just Lincoln and Levi playing together.  When they went to sit down together, I could not resist getting these cute shots of them.
Hey Girl!
Snuggle
Kiss on the nose!
I think they liked that!
One last Big Kiss!
When we got the kids to bed, we played Mexican Train, one of my favorites.  Normally I would not brag, because normally I lose (bad), but I won a bunch of the games, I was lucky.  Maybe this little bump in my belly is bringing me big luck.  Maybe I should go out and buy a powerball ticket, haha.  Hope you all had a great weekend!

Blog Signature

1 comment:

nbrawley said...

Those pictures turned out SOO cute!!!