Monday, April 29, 2013

October from an iPhone


Let the randomness begin!  October was fun, it was finally getting a bit cooler and Kenny was growing some hair and perfecting her "cheese" face! Here she is with a top pony!

"Cheese" Face!

Cheese again!

We got to spend some time at the park. 

We started fostering our In-Laws dog, Daisy!

Lincoln loves to take pictures of himself. 

It was also really nice to make a zoo trip before it got too cold. 

The zoo wore this girl out!


We went to pick out pumpkins


We took some naps, zzzz!

I found Kenny's paci stash, AGAIN!


Lincoln completed his 3 season of soccer and loved it!

We went for a bike ride at the trail. 

Lincoln is on the left and Kennedy is on the right, the same age, so cute!

We stopped at the park a long the trail. 

This is typical daddy!



I got ready for my "lil sis" baby shower. 

Made my first breastfeeding cover up, and loved it!

Another diaper cake under my belt. 

Halloween fun at school. 

Lincoln and his gal pal, Audrina where super heros. 

Lincoln enjoyed a little outdoor reading time. 

I got my first new bag in a long time for my 30th birthday!!!

It was an awesome month!

Blog Signature

No comments: