Monday, April 29, 2013

Milk and Cookies Baby Shower - Baby Young

Back in November, I co-hosted a milk and cookies baby shower for my college friend Lara and her baby boy.  I was in charge of decorations, which I love to do!  The shower turned out really cute and really sweet! Here is a view of half the table.  Claudia ordered all kinds of cookies, she made some and had some made, it was a cookie overload.  She also ordered this fabulous cake, it was so good! I was lucky that day because I got to have cake twice, once here and once at a wedding later that day. 



The little mason jars turned out cute once I put some tulle, stickers and cute straws on them. 



Yep, real cookies on this cake, amazing!

Milk Mustache, so cute!

Iced onesie cookies

And you can't have all those cookies without some milk!

Here is the completed banner, I love how it turned out. 

Some front door decor. 


The favor and book table

Mmmmm, even more cookies to take home. 



Lara and Melissa enjoying baby Maddie

Lara and I, she looks so cute!

The two preggo sisters


Getting ready to cut the cake. 


Family tree of Zeta's. Big - Me, Lara - Lil, Melissa - Gran Lil

Present time!




Caught Daddy red handed with a poopy diaper

Happy Baby Shower Lara!



Blog Signature

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Hey!! This baby shower looks lovely. I really enjoyed going through these pictures. The dessert table is looking so delicious. My sister is expecting a baby girl, so will arrange a baby shower for her at one of venues in Chicago where all my family friends will be invited.