Monday, January 7, 2013

More August 2012

August is the start of our busy time in the family.  It starts with Craig and I's wedding anniversary and does not end until Christmas!  This time and I just going to put captions on top of what happened this August!

Kennedy ate Hibachi with her grandparents!



Craig and I went on our anniversary dinner date at Saint Emilion, so awesome! Happy 6 years baby!

It was hot, so we had lots of Popsicles and swimming!


Lincoln and I went to see the Circus!





Kennedy ate some messy cookies, but that is a typical Tuesday!

I babysat for the Brawley's and got to hang out with this little girl!  Love me some Avery!

Amy got pintrest of me and tied my hair in a bow!

I made these amazing things, also from pintrest, Banana bread bars, yum!

More swimming!

Shirtless Saturday was established! 

Lincoln learned how to take pictures on my phone!


Craig painted the hallway white and yellow stripes, I love it!

I made my first kids birthday cake, yum, pink lemonade!

Lincoln stuck a bead up his nose and we had to have "minor surgery" to get it out, at least that is what insurance classified it as, gosh!
 He is still a monkey!

Our chickens finally laid their first egg!

They are tiny, but mighty, so good!


Kennedy and her weird napping style at school

Not all up, a friend at my work's daughter got diagnosed with bone cancer, so we made her a chemo basket.  She is doing well now, we hope she continues to improve. 

Overall it was a wacky August, but fun for the most part! 


Blog Signature

No comments: