Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Visit with the Family

Around the beginning of July, we headed to my Aunts house in Allen to have a group birthday visit with my family.  My Cousin was in town and has two kids around the same age as mine, so it was fun for them to get together and play.  K hanging out with my dad before pool time!


We had so many yummy sweets and then this huge cake to celebrate all the July birthdays.

There are 8 people in the family that have June/July birthdays!  My grandparents have the same birthday which is exciting!

They also celebrated a large anniversary this year too!!! 

Kennedy was being shy and kept peeking around at people. 


I love my lovely grandparents!!!

The cousins swimming, Lincoln, Gracie and Evan.  Gracie and Kennedy are 11 days apart, but she has so much more hair then K. 

Is it bad that I think bubbles are evil?  It seems like every time K sees them, she turns into an evil elf!  She wants them all to her self and throws a huge fit if she has to share them or if it is time to put them away. 

My mom took a few pictures, so he is my Dad!

And my nephew Ryan, I can't believe that he is so grown up!

K loves the water, but she also enjoys her share of lounging. 

Doing both at the same time, lounging and in the water!

Lincoln also loves to float, he things it is his surf board!


Blog Signature

No comments: