Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Go Rangers!!!

For father's day, we got tickets to see the Rangers with our dads.  By the end of July, the game was finally here.  I had seen on Pinterest how to turn a t-shirt into a cute tank top, so off to Academy I went to get my t-shirt.  I found a cute vintage t-shirt and started clipping away.  It was pretty easy and you can find the tutorial here. It turned out pretty cute!

While it was great to have our dads to hang out with, Craig and I also found our selves kidless, so it was pretty relaxing for us as well!  Yes, that is a hot dog and garlic fries on my lap, why do you think I come to the game? 

My dad and I, we had a great time and he enjoyed seeing the game. 
Our view was pretty good and we were under cover, so that was good when it was super sunny! 


Actually, this is the real reason I come to baseball games, funnel cake!


Blog Signature

No comments: