Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We had an eventful Mother's Day weekend! After we headed down for Cory's graduation in San Marcos, we came back home on Saturday night so we could get a good sleep before Mother's Day, we needed it!  We all headed out to La Hacienda Ranch to meet up for late lunch.  I was excited to give my mom the blocks I made her and for my brother to see the final product in person.  Kenny had to get in some snuggles from her new pal, my dad (she recently took a shine to this guy!)

Kenny looking cute in her bow!
 We had a yummy lunch and my mom loved her present, so win win! Here is the gang at the Ranch, minus some of the men.


I love that I get to share my mother's day with these two sweeties, love love love!

The woman who taught me how wonderful it is to be a mother, love you mom.

Grandma and her darlin!

To the mother's of the world, I hope you had a wonderful mother's day.  It is truly a wonderful blessing. 
Blog Signature

No comments: