Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Easter

After a wonderful service at church, we spent this year's Easter Dinner at my parents house.  We ate my new favorite meal, honey baked ham and macaroni.  You can ask my mom, before this year I would always turn my nose up at ham, but something must have changed because now I love it! 

The kids were having fun with grandma and we tried to snap some quick shots of them with her.

Kennedy loves sugar just like momma, she really enjoyed the icing on that cupcake, wouldn't you say?

Grandma got some new flowers and K Mae wanted to check them out.  She loves going on their patio.  I really wish we had something like that at our house, it just feels like home when I am there! Someday...someday

 My mom really wanted a shot of all the grandchildren which is a hard feat to say the least with my kids.  The face Kenny is making is priceless, she might just be a little sassy, just a bit.  Ryan always looks cute! 

Happy Easter!

Blog Signature

No comments: