Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kennedy is 14 Months!


On November 8th, you turned 14 months old.  Wow, I can't believe what a big girl you are.  So much has changed this month and it makes me happy and sad all at once.  Knowing that this will probably be my last baby, it makes me sad to know that you are out of the baby stage and into the toddler stage.  I love the baby stage, you were just so cute and cuddly and smelled so sweet!  Just look at how big you are sitting in your chair.


How have you changed this month:
-You still weigh 20.5 lbs and you look like you are getting taller.  You have your next check up at 15 months!
-Your eating habits have expanded to eating, well...EVERYTHING!  It has been great, you just love food.  I hope this keeps up!
-You are wearing 12-18 and 18-24 month clothes now.
-You are still in a size 3 diaper.
-You are so independent now and love to explore everything.
-The time change was hard on you, but you are  sleeping about 11 hours straight every night with no wakings!
-You have started to say a lot of words this month like, bye bye, hi, thank you, please, this, some form of Lincoln and a few others, it is so cute in your little sweet voice.
-You have the sippy cup down, but still like the bottle in the morning and at night.  We had to switch you to soy milk because cows milk was giving you tummy troubles.
-You have started to take naps in your crib on the weekends instead of me holding holding you the whole time...
-And we had to start doing that because you stopped nursing the day you turned 14 months old.  I had to go in for a steroid shot for my back and they said I could not nurse for 72 hours.  I didn't try to nurse you again and you have been fine.  It was a hard decision for me to make since I felt like it was the last thing that only I could do for you.  I know there will be other things in the future that only you and I will share and I can't wait for those moments.
-I just look at you now and see that you are going to be a beautiful little girl before I know it. 

We also broke out some of Lincoln's old toys and you have loved playing on the horse!

Now that you are bigger, the park has been a lot more fun for you.  We have gone a lot since the weather has gotten cooler. 

The swing is still your favorite! 






















Kennedy, you amaze us everyday.  We are continually blessed that we were picked to be your parents.  We love you so much sweet girl!

Blog Signature

No comments: