Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We had a very happy Halloween!  Lincoln has been really into super heros for a few months so everytime we asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween, he said a super hero.  He decided on a superman costume and boy did he love it.  He even wore it a few times just around the house before and after Halloween.  It is his form of dress up! Here is Lincoln aka "Superman!"

I still get to pick Kennedy's costumes, so I could not resist when I saw this strawberry costume for her at Old Navy!  It was perfect for my future Zeta Lady!

Look at those cute little trick or treaters!

It has been a tradition in my family since I can remember for my mom to make Chili before the trick or treaters come by.  We headed over to her house first to enjoy some yummy chili!

This girl loves chocolate!  I didn't get around to dressing up, I never could seem to find the time or want to think of something creative.  I really want to next year!

Next stop was the annual Brawley Halloween Bash.

He is off to save the world...

I love kids costumes! A pumpkin and Dr. Evil

but the adults ones were pretty good too...Jack and Nancy were accident prone Extreme Makeover builders.

Such Cuties!

I had to put Kennedy down, but Daddy took Lincoln out to trick or treat, and he had a blast!

Trick or Treat!


Look at all the fun costumes!

The host, Niki, dressed up like a crazy person and her husband was the mental hospital doctor, pretty funny!

Had to post, just too cute!  He loves his Avery!





































Blog Signature

No comments: