Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kennedy Mae is Five Months

Kenny Mae, you turned 5 months on February 8th.  This month has been a huge month for first.  Let's see what you have learned and how you have changed this month.

What is new this month:
-You weight around 17 pounds
-You are about 26.5 inches long
-You are still in size 3 diapers and have room, so you should be good for a while.
-You are barley squeezing by on 3-6 months clothes and I am glad the weather has been warmer this week so we can break out the 6-12 month clothes Emily gave us.
-You laugh so much more now.
-You have started eating veggies and pears & prunes(to help you poop) and are loving them.  You still nurse 7-8 times a day.
-The day before you five month birthday you started to roll from your back to your front. Now we can't lay you down on your back without you turning immediately to your front, unless it is to sleep.
-You are grabbing at multiple toys at one time.  You want to have them all.
-You are starting to sit up on your own for a few seconds at a time.
-On your stomach, you are starting to push your feet in the ground and lift your tushy.
-You are making more sounds and make a noise that sounds like "hi" when I say hi to you.
-Biggest accomplishment this month is sleeping at night!  I am so glad we did the sleep program now.  You go to bed at 7 and wake around 3:30 and then are back down again until 7 or 8 in the morning, it is awesome.  That is really sleeping through the night since you are getting 8 hours of sleep before your first waking.  Naps are still not good, help please!
-You can move in your walker now, not far, but some (thanks to Niki for showing us it can go lower to the ground, haha)
-You saw your first snow and your little nose got red.
-You can hold both of your feet on your back.
Here is my cutie in her 5 month outfit.

I am just loving those cheeks.  I want them to stay a while!

Here she is showing off her sitting up trick, with support.


My other baby who will be 3 this month!

I love my rings, such a girl!

Sitting up with start support.

No support, reaching for a toy!

Have to have all the toys, mine.

I will give one up to roll over.

Yay, I did it!

I love you Lincoln, you are so cute!


This picture is upside down, but another new trick, holding your feet.

This is one of my favorite baby things, it is so cute.  I have a picture of Lincoln just like this in a basket holding his feet, they look so much a like.  I love my babies!















Happy five months Kennedy, next month is your halfy birthday!  We love you!

Blog Signature

1 comment:

Tori said...

She's so precious! I can't believe she's 5 months already! :)