Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's super Boston!

February 5th, the day of the big thaw, was Boston's birthday party.  Jen always hosts the best parties and I just loved the theme for Boston's party this year, Superheros.  It was so nice to get out of the house after being in for 4 days.  Here is Craig holding Kennedy in her Valentine's outfit.  Jen's mom made the onesie and Jen made the bow!

Lincoln threw a big fit getting out of the car at the party because we wouldn't let him take his toys into the party.  So I was so tickled when Jen told me that Lincoln walked in and said " where are all the toys at?".  I image this is what his face looked like, all business.

I think they both already needed a nap, haha.  It is the cabin fever, it drains your energy!

Then we found the spiderman face and it was smooth sailing from there on.

Kennedy was being a mama's girl that day, I love snuggling with my sweet babe.

Super Boston!  I realized that I didn't get any pictures of Boston, so I took a picture from Jen's blog.  He looked really cute and was ruling the party!
Super Lincoln!

Look at the cute party favors, personalized capes.

Kennedy was so cute with her first balloon.  She was so amazed by it.  I don't know what it is with kids and balloons, but they keep them entertained!

Look at it bounce!

And sway...

I love my balloon.






















Thanks for a great party Jen and family.  Happy 3rd Birthday Boston!
Blog Signature

No comments: