Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kennedy's 3 Month Shoot and Santa!

About a month ago, we had Kennedy's three month pictures taken.  We also squeezed in a little Santa for our Christmas Card pictures.  Jennifer Matlock does an excellent job and I think this was my favorite session yet!  We did this session over by our house close to these huge houses, it was a great back drop!

Linc is doing so great with taking pictures now and she got some really great ones of him!


My favorite!

Here is the dress I was talking about in the last post that my mom purchased.  She also has on a bracelet my grandparents got her that says her name on it.




Love her scrunched nose smile!




What a big boy!


Santa came to visit, my kids must have been good!





Love my kids!




Sweetness!

And she was done!  But she did great through all those outfit changes, what a champ!
I can't wait for her six months/Linc's 3 year pictures!

Blog Signature

2 comments:

nbrawley said...

Ok, that last picture CRACKS.ME.UP!!! Too cute!

Amy G said...

Haha, I know. As Lara said, her are are placed just right to cover up the chi chis!