Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010

I know we are like two weeks out from Christmas, so these are real late, but I have a good excuse!  Blogger made me buy more space!!!  This happened to my friend Niki as well, so we must post a lot of pictures, haha.  Anyway, I finally gave in and purchased some space and I am back at it.

Christmas was wonderful but very hectic this year.  Double the trouble, double the fun!  Having two small children at Christmas can be super fun, but also draining.  Lincoln really got into gifts this year and on Christmas day, stayed up all day playing with them all, no naps for anyone, eek!  But he had a blast.  Here are some photos from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Here is Kennedy in her Christmas Eve outfit!  We headed to my moms like always to open gifts and hang out.

Linc still loves to hold his baby sister, so cute!

Smiles!

My mom got Kennedy this beautiful dress before she was born.  We wanted it to be a special take me home dress.  It ended up that this one only came in 3 months, so we decided she would wear it for her 3 month pictures instead.  It is so pretty, but I realized when I put it on for the pictures, she was almost to big for it.  So my mom wanted her to wear it as much as possible before she grew out of it.  When we got to my moms, she had an outfit change to her dress and bonnet!


Linc changed into his Christmas pjs!

I love the pretty lace details.

After Taco Stew, yum, we opened gifts.  Linc got a piano and other fun items!


Linc stayed up pretty late, so we actually had to wake him on Christmas morning.  His Santa gifts this year were a bounce house and scoot to skate board.


Other favorites included under ware, a potty watch and lots of toy story items.  I was excited about the potty stuff, yay for no more diapers, well big boy diapers!  I guess I started that over by having another baby, haha!
K is just hanging out while all the unwrapping mayhem is swirling around her!  She will have fun next year.

Crazy us decided it would be a good idea to have Christmas at our house.  In some ways it was good and others it was rough.  It was rough getting all the food ready we were in charge of with a fussy baby and over stimulated toddler.  It was much easier last year with just the over stimulated toddler, haha.  At least then I could help Craig.  I felt helpless to him this year because I was taking care of K.  I know he can handle it, I guess I just feel bad.  It was good because we didn't have to take the kids (really just Linc) away from their new toys and drive home after a big meal.  It was also nice to have people over to our house, it doesn't seem to happen often enough.  Overall, I am glad we had it here and will do it again!
Here is Doug helping out with my fussy baby!  He got her to sleep, yay!


Linc opening his Woody from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa!

This was a music year for Linc.  First a piano, then a song book and now guitar!















I am so thankful for our family and how wonderful it is we get to spend it together.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!
Blog Signature

1 comment:

nbrawley said...

So...you gave in and paid the $5. How much space did it give you?