Sunday, October 25, 2009

Boo Bash & Results

This Thursday was my last day of bootcamp for my second session. I could tell I have made some changes because the class was overall not as hard, but still hard enough that I felt I got a great workout. We did a bunch of running drills this time so I was hoping that made my mile faster. Sure enough it did help, I shaved another 40 or so seconds off from last time, now I can do a 8 minute 38 second mile. To me that is great since I started out well over 10 for the first boot camp. I also lost more weight, a little over 3 pounds and another inch in the waist. I was super happy and I can tell for sure in my clothes. With the two classes together I lost over 9 pounds, I am really proud of my self. Now I really just want to tone myself up, so that is my next step.

Friday we got invited to Jennifer Borg's Boo Bash. Everyone was suppose to dress up but I just could not decide what I wanted to wear, so I put on this Halloween shirt I got a few years back and called that my costume, haha. Since Linc is going to be a monkey on Halloween day, I decided to put him in his first Korean Birthday outfit, he looked really cute.

Here is Niki and Levi with Linc about to decorate the pumpkins.

Cute pumpkin picture.


All of us decorating the pumpkins.

The little witches.

The Brawley's!

Linc was trying to get away, but you get the idea.


Saturday morning before I went for a run, Linc wanted to try out my iPod. He even put it in his ears, it was so cute. He such a technical man just like his daddy.

Of course he also thought it was a phone, haha.


Saturday night Craig's parents took Linc so we could go to a wedding for one of Craig's cube mates. It is still strange to me when Linc is not there at night. I often wake up to check the monitor and realize that he is not there, which then freaks me out until I realize he is with Craig's parents. I am sure I will get use to it in time, it would be nice if I could relax since that is the purpose. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Blog Signature

No comments: