Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kennedy's 1 Year Photo Shoot

About two weeks ago we set out at 7am to have Kennedy's 1 year photo shoot.  We normally get up and out of the house by that time anyway, but gathering all six of Kennedy's outfits and getting everyone dressed was a challenge, but we did it!  I'm sure you are wondering, why 7am.  Well it has been like over 100 degrees here for months so the coolest time is in the morning and even then it gets to 90 pretty quick! We think the pictures turned out great and hope you enjoy them!

Here is Kennedy in her birthday hat!


We are having an ice cream themed party for her and wanted to get a picture of her in her party dress!  So cute! 
 We got a few family shots too and they turned out pretty cute!
My favorite! 



 Love you Lincoln!



They love each other! 


This is a dress my aunt gave me when I was a baby.  Then she had my cousin, Marion and she wore it.  When we found out I was having a girl, Terri shipped back down to me so Kennedy could wear it.  They all look so cute in this dress and I have a frame with all of them in it in Kennedy's room.  


Kennedy in her first year Korean dress that is actually from Korea.  She looks like a doll.  An Yong says this is what she use to wear when she was a little girl. 
Kennedy as a Flapper as Paula called it!  Haha, but she does look super cute with her pearls and strapless romper.  

"I'm One!"  She swiftly kicked over the rootbeer float, but it was a good prop for one picture! 

He was calling Levi and having a conversation with him, haha, imagination is so fun! 



Look at those muscles!  Jennifer should hire him as her prop mover, haha! 

Look at those little bunny teeth! 

Our superhero contemplating his next moves! 




Hope you enjoyed the photo shoot!  Happy Birthday Kennedy Mae!

Blog Signature

No comments: