Monday, August 22, 2011

Tyler Turns 2!

Also last Saturday we had Tyler's 2nd birthday to attend.  Leyton's ended around 11 in Trophy Club and Tyler's started at 1 in Mansfield so we decided to just eat lunch in between and not go home.  Tyler's party was at his house and was also a swimming party.  Right when we got there Lincoln wanted to swim, so back into our suits we went.  We really loved their pool because they had a sunning step and it was good for Kennedy to hand out on. 

Tyler is one of my sorority sisters son.  He also became a big brother about 3 months ago and we had her baby shower a while back ago with our ZTA playgroup.  Diana (Tyler's mom) has a wonderful family and they had the whole house full of food.  I was kinda sad I had already ate because it all smelled so good!  It is time for cake!


Very cute guitar cake!


Happy 2nd Birthday Tyler!

Here is Poppy and Kennedy going after some puffs, who will get it first!
















We had a great time and were very worn out afterwards.  I am glad that does not happen often (two birthdays in one day), I don't know if I could do that often!  I know it will only get worse with Lincoln being in preschool now, but what do you do, haha!
Blog Signature

No comments: