Friday, August 19, 2011

Playdate with Jennifer and Caiden

On August 5th, we had a playdate with Jennifer and Caiden.  They came over to our house so we could hang out and let the babies play.  Caiden is growing up so quick.  He was almost crawling when he came to our house and just a week later he was all over the place!  We also made a stop at Sweet Sammies for an afternoon treat.  It is quickly becoming my favorite place!  That week I had gone there 3 times.  It is a little too convenient for me since it is Downtown and that is where I work.  Caiden is checking out Lincoln on the horse that we have now passed down to Kennedy.

He is quite a handsome young man!  He looks just like his daddy, cute boy!

Jennifer and Caiden.

Kennedy has recently started putting all types of things on her head, not sure why, but it is funny!

I like you new hat KK!

Look at that smile, just makes me melt!  Kennedy, you have some good looking boys to choose from!

We had a fun playdate, didn't we guys!  Can't wait to see Jen and Caiden again soon!
















Blog Signature

No comments: