Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It is Photo Shoot Time Again!

On June 10th, we had Kennedy's 9 month milestone pictures done with Jennifer Matlock.  She always does a wonderful job and we think they turned out awesome.  They seem to get better each time!  I did put Lincoln in an outfit in case he wanted to get in the pictures and that was a good thing because he wanted to be in all of them! The first outfit I choose was a lavender scalloped dress, I wanted a sweet vintage look.  


 As soon as Lincoln saw the cameras, he wanted in the pictures!


 I just love this picture of him, shows his fun personality!
 Her second outfit was more of a fun, girly look.  I got her a ruffle butts tutu and jean peace sign toms! 

 This girl loves to stand!
 I love the little matching shoes!
 He was determined to get in every one, haha.  Last shoot he didn't want in any of them.  I know now we just have to tell them he won't be in them and then he will beg to!
 This one shows Kenny's personality.  She is super fun loving, but a lot of people don't see it because she is also super shy!

 For this outfit, I really just wanted her to wear my old baby bonnet and be naked, but she is too busy so we had to put a diaper cover on her.  I love these pictures, while the bonnet is a bit snug (it is made for a newborn), it was mine when I was born and that makes it really special!

 She is a true girl, she loved her tea party!

 Linc wanted in on the action and had himself a little tea party while we changed K Mae for her last outfit.
 I love it!  So cute and sweet!
 I bought this outfit right after our six month shoot and could not wait for her to wear it for this.  It is such a sweet, fun and unique dress, I wish they made it in my size! All the bows where done by my sweet friend Natalie of Bella Fleur Boutique
 Bubba loves his Sissy!
 Yep, I'm a big girl, I can hold on to the tree all by myself!
 Look, one hand!

It was a great photo shoot and now I just have to find more space to put the pictures up.  We just put up the six month shoot so I think we will just have to find more frames!  I can't believe the next time we have a shoot she will be one year old!  Time sure does fly!
Blog Signature

No comments: