Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Date Night!

On June 11th, our friends Ed and Janye got married.  Philip and Craig were in the wedding.  This had been a long time coming for this couple and we are happy for them!  They have 3 beautiful children and had a sweet family filled reception. Here are Niki and Philip at the reception.

We all decided to let the kids have a night with grandparents so that we could enjoy some couple time during the celebration of this couple.

The reception ended early and we all decided to go see a movie.  I had not seen a movie in a while and was really excited to be able to have a real date night with my husband and great friends!  We decided on x-men and the movie was really action packed. Anyone that has a small child and doesn't get out much knows that it doesn't matter what you see, because anything is going to be awesome since you have not seen a movie in a while, so it made it extra great!  We got popcorn and candy even though we were all stuff to the gils from the reception. Here is Craig with his Crazy Craig eyes!  He never wants to take a normal picture.

We are so glad that we got to have some adult time with The Brawley's.  By the end of the night I was missing my kids and couldn't wait to see them!  Lincoln ended up staying with my mom and had a great night swimming and watching movies.  We picked up Kennedy and I was so excited to see my sweet baby girl.















Date nights might be few and far between, but I always have fun and love reconnecting with my husband and getting to just have fun together and with our friends.  Thank you all for a wonderful night!

Blog Signature

No comments: