Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Two Thursdays ago we celebrated my mom's birthday.  We decided to do something different this year so that we could maybe start a new tradition.  My mom had not decorated her tree yet and wanted our help.  She said for gifts she wanted us to decorate ornaments at her house and put them on the tree.  It was a great idea and a lot of fun!  Instead of dinner, we opted for a yummy cake from Treat Me Sweet!  It was french vanilla with raspberry, yum!

The birthday mom and Lincoln!

He helped blow them out.  I think he kinda thought it was his birthday, cute!

One of the cute ornaments I got mom, I love mud pie!

The tree with our decorated ornaments


Ginger creating one.

Family pics by the tree, Ginger and Bob.

Ginger and Ryan

Ryan and mom

Mom and I

Me and Craig, he was trying to be funny because I am so short.

And finally baby K and mom.  My dad was taking some pictures.















Happy Birthday Mom, we love you very much.  I am so happy you were born and are my mommy!


Blog Signature

No comments: