Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fun with the Brawley's!

Two weekends ago, Niki and I took the kids to the zoo.  I wanted to go before I went back to work since I knew it would be hard to once I did.  It was a beautiful day for the zoo and there was hardly anyone there.  The kids had a great time!

Here they are checking out the elephants.


Even the little babies went.  Niki and sleeping Calvin.

Lincoln and Avery on the elephant.

Kennedy was NOT asleep, haha!

This was the first time Niki or I had seen a hippo out of the water, they are huge!

Levi and Lincoln roaring!

Avery checking out Kennedy.

Calvin still sleeping, lucky!

They like to sit on things.

I think she enjoyed being in the carrier more.

More posing.

That night we went out to Edelweiss for Philip and Kali's Birthday.  It was my first time there and was a lot of fun.  The food was interesting for sure and the music was great.  Lincoln had a great time dancing the chicken dance with Daddy.


Daddy trying out his double armed dancing.


So precious!

There is hope for them yet of at least being great friends! 

Or maybe puppy love!

Kennedy slept through the night after we got home, woo hoo.  I think the music wore her out.  Happy birthday guys and Craig, his was on the 5th!


















Blog Signature

No comments: