Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve at My Parents

We always spend Christmas Eve at my parents house and this year was no different.  It is a great time to relax before the big day.  This year my grandparents came to spend it with us and that was a lot fun for us all, especially since Santa came with them. I love their Christmas tree.
Kennedy was ready to party!
















Lincoln showing off his photo pose!






















Grandma enjoying the fun!















Lincoln loves the nutcracker















Someone is ready to open presents!















They got their own travel trays and chairs, fun!















My mom with the kids















The whole family, minus Craig and the Grandparents















Santa came to visit...so fun!















Lincoln was super excited to see Santa (AKA - my grandpa), Kennedy, not so much.















She was out of there















He told santa he wanted batman!
Kennedy was starting to warm up to him.






















We tried again and failed, haha!















So I got in and it was better.















Ryan is so big now, but not too big for Santa!
















They got a kitchen from my parents and they LOVE it!















And lots of other goodies!
We had a wonderful time at my parents house spending time with my family! 
Blog Signature

No comments: