Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Onesie's are the Best

Check out the latest 3 posts!

Aren't onesies just the best?  I find with a girl that she is rarely ever in just a onesie, I always want to dress her up from head to toe.  On this day, she had gone through her orginal clothes for the day and we just threw a onesie on her for the remainder.  I had to snap photos because she just looked so cute just in her onesie and shoes!

The shoes and onesie were both Clara's and Kennedy just looks great in them.  We love those shoes.  It is funny, because those have been the best to fit her and they say they are for 9-12 months.

Did I mention she has become a hamm in front of the camera now.  She loves to smile when you snap her picture now, too cute! 

Kennedy loves to raid bubbas toys from the playroom and transplant them somewhere in the house where we eventually step on them, haha!  I know I am going to look back on this picture and remember how cute and little she was, awe.

Off she goes and now she will never slow down.  She looks so much like her bubba in this picture.

Oh and I had to throw in a picture of our silly hats.  Paula and I attended a tea party baby shower were we all had to wear hats, it was pretty funny.  Paula's mom made hers and it looked better than my bought one and matched her dress.  Kennedy didn't want to wear hers.  She said she has to wear it enough on a regular day and that we should see what it feels like to have those big things on our heads, haha!
















Blog Signature

No comments: