Friday, October 9, 2009

The TV Won This Week

This week was busy, but instead of writing I decided to veg and watch all the new shows on TV. Summer was a nice time to start blogging because there wasn't a lot on and I was not doing bootcamp. It seems that combo(bootcamp and new shows) along with my everyday stuff has left me little time to journal the events of our days.

Let me first say that I was crushed last season when ER ended. I never thought another show could be so epic as I have watched that since the beginning. I use to watch the reruns at the gym on the machine TVs in college. I am happy to say I have found a few medical replacements, first being Trauma on NBC. Man that is one action packed show, not so much like ER, but it will do. I hope it makes it. Then there is Mercy which I like because I have always secretly wanted to be a nurse. The show revolves around a nurse and her life after coming back from Iraq. It is more of a drama/comedy, with more drama than comedy.

The new shows are actually making me stressed out because I don't want to miss any of them or I will feel left out at the water cooler, haha. Our water cooler is more like shouting over our desks, you know the people in the other department next to us just love that. So I can't miss anything or it will get spoiled for me. That means from the moment that Linc hits the sheets until we hit the sheets it is TV watching time.

It seems like for now my other two regular hobbies (blogging and reading) have to be put on hold until the weekends.

So really what has been going on this week? Well we have had a lot of rain and the weather has been really crazy. Linc has learned the word "burr" and many other new words. We have been practicing on his "trick or treat" and he comes pretty close. We finally decided on a costume for him, now we need to find something to coordinate. We had a bunch of spiders decide to show up in the house which has been haunting me all week. Luckily they came out today to spray for them, thank goodness. I have had horrible dreams all week, because in my dreams they are tarantulas launching themselves at me, freaky!

Other than that we have been doing our normal stuff. Since it rained today I wore my fun rain boots. Linc saw me put them away and had to try them on, enjoy!

They almost fit, haha. He could not even walk in them.

"Cheese!" They actually match his shirt, how fun.

Ok, that was fun, now it is daddy's turn.

I think those look great on you honey, too bad they are 5 sizes too small, haha.

Random, but speaking of huge feet, Linc is wearing a size 7 shoe now. Isn't that a bit big for a 19 month old? We think so, but they keep growing. If it keeps going this way he will have clown feet like his dad. Have a great weekend!

Blog Signature

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute rainboots! Also, I think we have the same furniture! Ha! What are the odds?!

The Jungs said...

Wow! He does have big feet, or maybe Riley has small feet. Riley is still in a size 6 and is 26 months old!